VISS Basic TVS / VISS Ixtra TVS roof glazing
Welded steel construction plays to its strengths in sloping glazing. VISS Basic and VISS Ixtra are cost-effective and highly aesthetic system solutions for roof constructions and can be mounted on any support. The free choice of supporting profiles allows the design of large span rooflights.
|Materials / surface finishes||* Uncoated steel or hot-dip galvanised steel strip, suitable for powder-coating or stove-enamelling
* Cover profiles in aluminium and stainless steel
|Loadbearing constructions||* VISS Basic: ordinary hollow profiles, IPE sections etc.
* VISS Ixtra: customised, laser-welded, sharp-edged profiles
|Construction types||* Welded and/or push-fit construction
* Mullion-mullion-transom construction
* Pyramids, domes, gable glazing, polygonal glazing
* Single pitch roof glazing
|Equipment||* Easily connected to sunshades
|Special technical features||
* Face width from 50 mm